Are you an experienced Sales Valuer looking to join a company where you are valued and customer service is a top priority?
Our client is a prestigious, highly respected and successful independent Estate Agency that believes in providing only the very best reliable and friendly customer service. Solely recognising that estate agency is primarily about people!
As a Valuer, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday including some Saturday mornings on a rota basis
Our client is offering the successful Valuer:
- Basic salary £25,000 (depending on experience)
- OTE £35,000 (Uncapped)
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
The Sales Valuer duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer, you must have the following:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Negotiator/Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.