Are you an experienced Sales Valuer or Branch Manager looking to be in control of your earnings and work from home? Our client is offering such an opportunity!
Our client a well-respected agency, is currently seeking an experienced individual to join their team and work as a Sales Valuer on a self-employed basis covering the Uxbridge postcodes.
This is an exciting role where you'll be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, given strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £50,000- £60,000 OTE (uncapped)
- A 3-month guarantee/retainer
- Generous bonuses
- Full training
- This is a home-based role, but you would be required to work full-time hours.
Sales Valuer requirements:
- Local knowledge of the Uxbridge area would be advantageous
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Motived and driven individual
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Negotiator/Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.