Are you an experienced estate agency professional with valuation experience who's currently looking for a new challenge?
We've just taken on a new position with a well-respected estate agency, who are currently seeking such an individual to join their friendly team as a Sales Valuer to join their close-knit team based in Luton.
Ideally, our client is seeking experienced Sales Valuers for this position, however, would be open to considering estate agency professionals who have strong valuation experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that can not only offer you a new opportunity but with their continued business growth and structured career paths can offer you a career with longevity!
Our client is offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- Basic Salary of up to £22,000 (depending on experience)
- Realistic on target earnings of up to £40,000
- Company Car or car allowance
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
Sales Valuer requirements:
- Minimum 2 years Estate Agency experience
- Valuation experience - essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Pro-active attitude
- Well presented
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
Key tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Conducting valuations
- Winning new instructions
- Canvassing for new valuation leads
- Seeking new business opportunities
Due to the high amount of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.