Our client, a well-established Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join their team in Swindon.
If you’re driven and looking for the next step in your career this is a great opportunity.
Working hours of a Sales Valuer:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.30 pm
- Alternate Saturdays (Day off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £23,500 basic
- £40,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- 5-day working week
- Career progression
- Pay per mile
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Valuer role, you must have the following:
- Previous valuing experience
- Full UK driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Great communication skills both written, and verbal
- Excellent customer service
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arrange the booking of viewings and valuations
- Conduct valuations of properties for sale
- Conduct viewings of properties for sale
- Deputising for the Sales Manager
- Act as first reporting officer for junior members of sales team
- Attend monthly sales meetings
- Going out and winning new instructions
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.