An exciting and unique role has come available with an up and coming hybrid estate agency, looking to recruit Sales Valuers in Liverpool
The company you will be working for creates a customer experience like no other, using industry-leading PropTech portals, with an emphasis on being eco-friendly (promoting a reduction in unnecessary Co2 emissions and planting trees for every instruction). The role is centred around offering the very best customer service and support. To be considered for the role of a Self Employed Sales Valuer you must have proven property valuation experience within the property industry, the ability to understand the market and able to deliver a high level of service at all times.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on the levels of instructions and sales achieved within a designated area, my client offers a competitive commission structure payable on instruction along with additional earning opportunities for sign up’s other company services.
What to expect as a Valuer:
- You will have a dedicated postcode-defined area, which you will build and grow
- You’ll benefit from marketing, technology and infrastructure to help you deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish.
- You’ll get unrivalled support from our highly experienced Head Office functions.
- You’ll support buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey delivering a consumer experience that is second to none.
- You’ll provide an honest valuation of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the customer
- Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services they offer
- NO monthly costs!
- Industry Best PropTech, Portals and Support.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
- Providing the very best customer service and customer experience
The successful Valuer will have:
- Strong estate agency experience, including valuation experience
- Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them
- A strong desire to be successful and target driven
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Great communication skills
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
- Realistic OTE £30,000 - £60,000
- The position is full time, working from home with the flexibility to fit around your life!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.