Our client, a well-known multi-branch estate agency is seeking an outstanding Valuer/Lister located in Ingleby Barwick.
This is a role that requires someone who already possess experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer and can hit the ground running. You will be hard-working, driven, motivated and have a real passion to succeed! You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively. As a Valuer your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
Duties of a Valuer/Lister will include:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
Responsibilities of a Valuer/Lister:
- Proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- High valuations conversion rate
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- You must have a full UK driving license for this role.
- Basic £20,000 - £25,000
- OTE £40,000 - £45,000
- Company car.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM,
- Saturday (rota) 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.