Do you want to work from home whilst having the potential to earn an uncapped salary?
Our client a well-respected agency, is currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their team and work as a Sales Valuer on a self-employed basis covering the Swansea postcodes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be in control of your earnings, working hours, build your own business and be part of a very exciting brand.
Our client is offering the following to the successful Sales Valuer:
- Competitive OTE of £50,000 - £80,000 (uncapped)
- A 3-month guarantee/retainer
- Generous bonuses
- Access to equipment
- Leading software
- Strong marketing support
For this Sales Valuer position, you'll be required to work full-time hours on a work-from-home basis.
Sales Valuer requirements:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Sales Negotiator or Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.