Our clients are a well-established independent firm. They are seeking a Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor to join their company based in Liverpool. They have an excellent reputation and have a huge amount of business coming through to them.
As a Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor ur role will involve:
- As a Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of the client’s financial circumstances, current provisions, and future aims.
- Analyse information and liaise with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
To be considered for the Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor role you must have:
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Preferably experience as an adviser but would consider someone looking for progression from a previous role.
- Ideally, have an existing client bank to bring with you
- Excellent communicator with an exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
As a Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor, you’ll be required to work on a self-employed basis, working hours are flexible. And working from home is available in this role.
Our client is offering the successful Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor:
- Unlimited earning potential, their highest earners are banking £300,000 a year
- It all depends on how much business you are writing and your work ethic.
- 65% - 80% split
- Full support is provided on all systems and no monthly additional fees.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.