Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Branch Manager wanting to take on a new challenge.
You will be working with a successful multi-branch independent estate agency covering offices in the East Sussex and West Sussex area.
With this excellent opportunity, the client is offering the successful Senior Floating Branch Manager:
- £31,000 basic salary
- £65,000 OTE
- 3-month guarantee
- Structured career progression
As a Senior Floating Branch Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days per week including alternate Saturdays.
The main duties of a Senior Floating Branch Manager will include, but are not be limited to:
- Covering responsibilities as Branch Manager across the East/West Sussex area, as required
- Running morning meetings and conducting 1-2-1’s with assigned team(s)
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of assigned offices
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Managing, motivating and developing a team
- Achieving personal and branch listing KPI’s
- Keeping up-to-date with Market changes and procedures
To be considered for the Senior Floating Branch Manager position, you must have the following attributes:
- At least a year’s Branch Management experience
- Flexible and happy travelling between branches
- Target-driven individual
- excellent leadership skills
- Approachable and personable personality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence and own vehicle
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.