Our client a well-established, award-winning estate agency is actively seeking a Senior Lettings Manager to cover the region and join their busy office in Northwood.
As a Senior Lettings Manager, you’ll be required to work Full-Time
The successful Senior Lettings Manager will be offered:
- £30,000 - £36,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £50,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses.
To be considered for the Senior Lettings Manager role you must have:
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle
- An experienced manager with lettings experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
As a Senior Lettings Manager, your role will involve:
- Letting business generation
- Oversee the operations of the Lettings team
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning/afternoon meetings
- Action planning to increase branch performance
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this