Our client a well-established, award-winning estate agency is actively seeking a Senior Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Woking. They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with estate agency experience, ideally with some management experience.
As a Senior Lettings Manager, you'll be responsible for valuing, managing a team and growing the market share.
This is a great career opportunity for someone who is passionate about winning new business, building business relationships, and providing outstanding customer service.
The successful Senior Lettings Manager will be offered:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic (Depending on Experience),
- £55,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses.
As a Senior Lettings Manager, you will be required to work full-time on a rota basis.
Senior Lettings Manager requirements:
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.