Our client is a respected, successful, and rapidly growing independent estate agency, and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team in Loughton.
This is a great role for the right individual to work for a fantastic company that offers a very strong commission structure and the opportunity to deal with high-end properties!
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work 5 days per week.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be offered:
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- OTE £50,000 DOE (Uncapped)
- Market-leading commission structure
- Quarterly bonuses if targets are met
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
The role of a Senior Lettings Negotiator will involve the following:
- Drive the business forward by offering excellent customer service
- Deal with all applicant enquiries via phone and online portals
- Organise and attend viewings and negotiate all the lets between landlords and tenants.
- Update landlords on marketing of properties, to keep them fully up to date with the progress
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned
- Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and the principles of the Data Protection Act
- Calling out new properties
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will need:
- Lettings experience essential
- Valuing experience ideally
- Strong proven track record
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & own vehicle
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.