Ready to take your Lettings career to the next level? Then this is the position for you!
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Senior / Lettings Negotiator to join their branch in the Guildford area.
As an independent, leading and innovative modern-thinking Agency, this opportunity will not be around for long.
As a Senior/Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work:
- 5-day week including 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day off in Lieu.
The successful Senior/Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- An overall package of £22,000 - £45,000 (uncapped)
- excellent earning potential with further bonuses
- Career progression with training and the potential for supported qualifications
- Ongoing training, support and encouragement
As a Senior/Lettings Negotiator, your day-to-day duties will involve:
- Building and maintaining excellent rapport with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Dealing with offer negotiations
- Letting progress from start to finish
- Registering tenants and maintaining an active tenant database
- Being proactive with business generation
- Meeting/ exceeding set KPI’s
- Booking valuations, progressing to conducting valuations following training
- Listing properties
- Being a key contact for Tenants and landlords, always providing excellent customer service
The ideal applicant for the Senior/Lettings Negotiator position will have:
- At least 1 year of Lettings experience, with a great proven track record
- A target-driven individual with an enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Outstanding rapport-building skills
- organised and punctual
- key team player
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Knowledge of the local area (preferable)
Feel you would be perfect for this role? Apply today and don’t miss this opportunity!
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.