Do you have a strong proven track record in Lettings and Property Management? Are you looking to work for a well-structured independent agency? If yes, this opportunity is for you!
Due to business growth, our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Consultant to join their close-knit team in the Brentwood area!
As a Senior Lettings Consultant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis
The successful Senior Lettings Consultant will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £25,000
- Fantastic commission structure for the right applicant!
- Free Parking
- Ongoing support & training
To be considered for the Senior Lettings Consultant role you must have:
- Experience in Lettings and Property Management
- Valuing experience
- Career driven mindset
- A team player but with individual flair
- ARLA qualification is ideal however not essential
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and planning skills
- Driving license and access to own car
As a Senior Lettings Consultant, your role will involve the following:
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Registering applicants
- Handling new business
- Dealing with Property Management queries when needed
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Increasing their current portfolio size
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors daily
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.