Our clients are an extremely successful, well-established Estate Agency in Leeds and are looking for a results-driven and highly experienced Lettings individual to join their thriving branch. They are looking for an individual who has a proven track record and is highly motivated.
This is a great role for the right individual to work for a fantastic company that offers an excellent earning potential!
- Monday – Friday
- Alternative Saturday
The successful Senior Lettings position will offer:
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000
- OTE £40,000 - £45,000
- Company Car
To be considered for the Senior Lettings position you must have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Senior Lettings role
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Target-driven individual.
- Ability to create and action Business plans
- Strong computer skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Brilliant Rapport building skills
- Knowledgeable, driven, and Positive individual
- Full clean UK driving license.
The Senior Lettings position will involve:
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- Supporting the team in achieving/ exceeding set KPI’s
- Achieving/ exceeding personal KPI’s
- Re-market existing client stock and ensure they are happy
- Building and maintaining excellent rapport with Landlords and Tenants
- Business development
- Carry out valuations
- Carrying out viewings when necessary
- Negotiating and agreeing new Tenancies
- Keeping up to date with compliance and Safety regulations, ensuring the Lettings team remains knowledgeable also.
- Upkeeping team morale to encourage top performance.
- Helping drive the business forward.
- Staff training and development.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.