Our clients are seeking a Senior Mortgage Administrator/Team Leader in Preston. They are one of the UK’s leading independent Estate Agents & a trusted well-known local name. They have been helping people buy, sell, let or rent properties for over 30 years and offer a full range of services within the group including property sales, lettings, property management, expert mortgage & protection advice and property auctions.
They work with Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB), which are one of the UK's largest multi-award-winning mortgage brokers with leading estate agents in over 900 offices nationwide, to offer our customers expert mortgage & protection advice.
As a Senior Mortgage Administrator/Team Leader your role will involve:
- Leading a team of mortgage sales support administrators.
- Progressing our clients’ mortgage and protection applications as efficiently & speedily as possible
- Accurate data entry of mortgage & protection applications & keeping client records up to date as the case progresses
- Keep all clients, advisers & estate agents fully informed at every stage in the process
- Speaking with our estate agency & existing clients to book appointments for our advisers
- Generally assisting & working closely with our advisers to maximise their time advising & helping our clients.
To be considered for the Senior Mortgage Administrator/Team Leader role you must have:
- Experience in mortgage/insurance administration is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Working in a target driven environment you will be highly organised
- Excellent negotiation skills & a natural sales ability is key
- Ability to work to targets with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, IT and literacy skills with a keen eye for detail.
- We actively encourage those candidates who wish to advance in their career
As a Senior Mortgage Administrator/Team Leader you’ll be required to work:
- Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5pm
Our client is offering the successful Senior Mortgage Administrator/Team Leader:
- £25,000 Basic
- £30,000 OTE
- A friendly & supportive team environment
- We can offer you a long-term career
- A fully covid secure working environment
- A passion for the industry
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.