Are you an experienced Senior Property Manager who values their annual leave and wants to earn a high salary? Our clients are offering up to £35,000 basic & benefits such as your birthday off and increasing your annual leave!
We are currently recruiting for a Property Manager in the Bracknell area to manage a 250 - 300 property portfolio. Therefore, the individual will need to be able to well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding customer service and support to other colleagues within the property management team.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Property Manager:
- Up to £35,000 Basic
- £38,000 OTE
- Your birthday off
- Increased annual leave after 2 years of employment
- Other incentives
As a Senior Property Manager, you will be required to work full time including 5 Saturdays spaced out over the year.
Requirements for the role of a Senior Property Manager:
- 2 years experience as a Property Manager
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to build good relationships with customers
- Full clean driving licence and own car for work
- ARLA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and remain calm under pressure
Senior Property Manager tasks include but are not limited to:
- Delivery outstanding service
- Proactively and confidently handling situations that arise with tenants and landlords
- Keeping up-to-date with legislation and compliance
- Deal with all aspects of property management
- Complete all administrative tasks to a high standard
- Liaise with third-party suppliers to arrange works to be undertaken
- Ensure all landlord utility and council tax bills are addressed appropriately & managed.
- Organise inspections, property viewings, inspections, check-ins, and check-outs.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.