Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking to take the next step up in your career?
Our client, a well-established Estate Agents, is currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their growing team in the Fleet area as a Senior Sales Manager.
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- Basic of £38,000
- OTE of £55,000 (Uncapped)
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Career progression
- Personal private health care
Senior Sales Manager requirements:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Have a full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Manager:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews, and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.