My client, a well-established and successful estate agency, is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their team based in their Summertown branch as a Senior Sales Manager.
This is a great opportunity, to join a well-established agency that offers structured career progression up to Director level! Along with this opportunity, our client has provided a great package to match.
Our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Manager the following:
- up to £38,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £55,000 OTE
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities.
Key duties of a Senior Sales Manager will include the following, but will not be limited to:
- Conducting morning meetings
- Setting team KPIs
- Providing ongoing team support
- Being a key contact for Customers
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the branch
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop long-standing working relationships with clients
- Manage the performance of employees via meetings, and regular 121’s
- Meeting/ exceeding personal and business targets
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Requirements for the Senior Sales Manager will include:
- Full UK Driver’s license & own vehicle required
- Previous experience in Property at a management level
- Strong proven sales record
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation, leading by example
- Results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Using initiative to increase market growth
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.