A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in Hatfield who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic, experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities included in the role of a Sales Negotiator:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes, and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Some sales progression
Skills & Attributes to include the following for the role of Sales Negotiator:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy, and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Negotiator
- Up to £22,000 basic (DOE)
- OTE of up to £35,000
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage