Our clients are a leading Manchester-based Hybrid Online Estate agency, who are looking for knowledgeable and experienced Senior Negotiators to join their successful team in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will manage their own personal portfolio of properties spread across the UK dealing with all aspects of handling a portfolio and maintaining a high level of customer service with a view of securing sales in the shortest period possible. This is not just a job but a real career opportunity. The sky is the limit for the right candidate!
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (1 in 3 Weekends Sat or Sun 9am to 1pm or 10am to 2pm)
The successful Senior Sales Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic £22,000
- Realistic £44,000+ OTE uncapped 1st year
- Commission guarantee available for proven top performers
Requirements the Senior Sales Negotiator role:
- Driven and money hungry with experience and successful track record in property sales.
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
- A dynamic communicator with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a passion for property.
- Have a proven record of sales in the Residential Property Market.
- A natural leader.
- You have consistently exceeded your sales targets/goals.
- Confident sales pitch and professional manner.
- You know how to negotiate a deal where everyone wins.
- You have outstanding people skills.
- We would consider candidates with experience in a cash buying or fixed price background.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Looking after a manageable portfolio and selling a targeted number of residential properties, our current sales negotiators are achieving comfortably.
- Arranging viewings from the office and capturing feedback (NO SITE VISITS)
- Present and accept offers.
- Upsell some of our services and get paid generously for these.
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio.
- Negotiating sales and managing all aspects of the sale process.
- Build a strong rapport with sellers & buyers.
- Usage of Rightmove & Rightmove + to produce comparable & judge the current market
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.