Are you a Senior Sales Negotiator looking to take on a new challenge? After career progression and excellent earning potential... then this is the job you’ve been searching for!
The position will be working in the Forest Row area for a well-established and respected client, to join their close-knit team.
The successful Senior Sales Negotiator will receive:
- A basic of up to £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
- OTE £45,000 +
- Structured career opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work full-time including some Saturdays on a rota basis
Senior Sales Negotiator requirements:
- A full UK Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Have a target-driven, proactive and enthusiastic mindset
- Excellent rapport-building skills
- Driven, proactive and tenacious personality
- At least 2 years of property experience
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, your duties will include but will not limited to:
- Meeting/ exceeding set KPI’s
- Progressing Sales from start to finish, Ensuring all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale.
- Winning business
- Conducting and arranging Valuations
- Building rapport and being a key customer/client contact throughout the entire sales process.
- Being a key team player
This opportunity will not be around for long! Don’t miss out and apply today
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage