Our client, a successful and well-known estate agency, is currently looking for Senior Sales Negotiators/Valuer to join their close-knit team in Richmond. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
Key duties of a Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer will include:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Attending viewings
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer you must:
- Knowledge of the Richmond area would be advantageous
- Experience as a Sales Negotiator and valuations
- Showcase a professional manner and be well presented
- Confident communicator; both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer:
- Up to £25,500 basic
- Realistic OTE up to £55,000
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.