My clients are one of the largest and most successful accountancy firms in East Anglia. They pride themselves on being innovative and individually tailoring services for each client. With several specialist teams covering different professions and business sectors, they are able to serve more than 10,000 businesses across East Anglia.
They are now looking for an experienced Tax Senior to join their corporate tax department in their Norwich office. The tax department has a large number of corporate clients for which they prepare their tax returns and give tax advice.
- Preparing and/or managing the corporation tax compliance for your portfolio of clients
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into corporation tax returns
- Assist and supervise junior members of staff with the delivery of assignments.
- Ensure client records are accurate and up to date.
- Build strong relationships with clients, adding value at all times.
- Ensure knowledge of the industry/market is kept up to date.
- Continuously develop technical accounting and tax knowledge
- Work must be undertaken to the highest possible standards and conducted in accordance with the Firm’s procedures and policies.
- Opportunity to be involved in R&D, Patent box and due diligence projects.
To be considered for the role of Tax Senior you must have the following requirements:
- CTA/ATT qualified or part qualified.
- Previous experience within a corporate tax practice environment
- Experience preparing corporation tax computations and returns.
- Confident IT user with day-to-day knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Be familiar with corporation tax software.
- Demonstrate a “can do” approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent client service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client.
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer:
- Basic salary of between £27,000 - £38,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- There are also fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.