Are you an individual aspiring to be a successful Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser?
Our client based in Essex, are seeking an additional Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals they work with.
My clients will provide full training and support for an individual to get them to speak with clients as soon as possible.
The successful Trainee Mortgage Adviser will be offered:
- £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary
- £30,000- £40,000 OTE
- Additional Bonuses
- Full Training provided.
- Great progression opportunities
- Great Lead Sources
To be considered for the Trainee Mortgage Adviser role you must have:
- CeMap or currently studying CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities.
- Full driving licence
As a Trainee Mortgage Adviser, your role will involve:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them on the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customers’ needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues to generate referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always knowing how you are performing against CeMap, or other industry-recognised qualification is essential.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.