Have you passed either RO1 or CeMap and looking to start your Mortgage career?
My clients are an international mortgage brokerage who are looking to continue to grow their international reach. Offering quality advice to high-net-worth clients in the UK and internationally our clients are looking to grow their team by hiring a Trainee Mortgage Advisor for their West London office.
This is a self-employed position that will see the successful individual put through a training programme and with the potential to earn a fantastic salary whilst growing their career.
- An OTE for this role would be £50,000-£60,000 in your first year.
- Long-term senior advisers are currently earning £200,000+
- Strong training programme
- Self-employed position
- You'll be required to work from their West London office
Trainee Mortgage Advisor requirements:
- Passed either their RO1 or CeMap1
- Having a degree is preferred, but not a pre-requisite
- Savings to cover yourself for 4-6 months whilst you build your pipeline
- Passion for good customer service and a real hunger for success
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.