Are you an individual aspiring to be a successful Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser?
Our client based in the Leeds area, is looking to recruit a Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their team.
My clients will provide full training and support, offering a fantastic long-term career.
The successful Trainee Mortgage Adviser will be offered:
- £20,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary
- £30,000- £35,000 OTE
- Full Training provided.
- Great progression opportunities
- Leads Provided
To be considered for the Trainee Mortgage Adviser role you must have:
- CeMap or currently studying CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
As a Trainee Mortgage Adviser, your role will involve:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them on the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment identifying their requirements and needs.
- Writing Mortgage and Protection business
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.