Are you currently looking for an exciting Trainee Protection Adviser position? Our client is one of the UK’s largest protection companies, who are currently looking for a Trainee Protection Adviser at their offices in Milton Keynes.
They are an awarding winning business that prides itself on offering the best possible service to help protect their clients. This Trainee Protection Adviser role will include products such as; Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Mortgage Protection, Income Protection and Over 50’s Life Cover.
As part of my client's training programme, as a Trainee Protection Adviser, you will be shadowing several advisers who have previously been in your position. This will allow you to obtain an in-depth view of providing expert advice to clients and learn a significant amount about the industry.
- They offer quality advice to clients in the UK.
- They have offices in London, Leeds & Milton Keynes with over 100 people in the company.
- Their relationship-based approach demonstrates their commitment to helping you manage your wealth in a way that always reflects your personal circumstances.
To be considered for the role of Trainee Protection Advisor, you must have the following attributes:
- Experience in a sales environment is essential.
- A Money Driven attitude, professional approach, charisma and willingness to the extra mile.
- If you do not have protection advice experience, you must have targeted sales experience such as property sales or recruitment.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Trainee Protection Advisor:
- £20,000 Basic – 1st year (£35,000 OTE), 2nd Year (£50,000 OTE)
- Monday – Friday + 1 Saturday a month with a day off in Lieu.
- Flexible working location, 1-2 days in the office, 2-3 days from home (After completion of training).
- Flexible Working location.
- All leads provided to you.
- Full training is provided throughout your employment.
- Qualifications will be covered by the company.
- Strong Commission Structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.