Our clients, a market-leading independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious individual looking to forge a long-term career in Estate Agency. Our client can offer full training and the opportunity to work with their close-knit team in Mansfield.
As a Viewing Representative, you will be required to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
The successful Viewing Representative will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £21,000 basic (DOE)
- Realistic OTE of up to £25,000 uncapped
- Career Progression
- Full training and support provided
To be considered for the Viewing Representative you must have:
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of the Mansfield area
- Customer service experience
- Team player but with an induvial flair
- Career minded approach
- Passion for the Property Industry
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence and own car
As a Viewing Representative, your role will involve:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.