Our clients, a CIAT Chartered Architectural practice in Kings Lynn, are looking for an experienced Architect to join their growing team. My clients ensure that they are committed to ensuring high standards are maintained through the practice. They offer quality, design, excellence and service and work on a mixture of residential and high-end housing.
As an Architect your role will involve:
- Running and designing your own projects
- Representing the Practice externally through client and consultant liaison
- Training of staff members
- Development of the design approach and bringing experience to the realisation of design concepts.
- The development of design proposals from inception to completion.
- Working on a single or larger project with others in development
- Liaising with the clients directly
- Attending site meetings, carrying out and drawing up measured building surveys
- Managing the planning and building control protocols and liaising with the relevant local authority officers.
To be considered for the Architect role you must have:
- RIBA Part 1 – Degree in Architecture from an ARB/RIBA-approved school
- RIBA Part 2 – Post Graduate Diploma in Architecture from an ARB/RIBA-approved school
- RIBA Part 3 – Post-Graduate Diploma in Architectural Practice
- Current registration with the ARB as an Architect
- Current registration with the RIBA would be desirable
- CAD package as appropriate to projects (AutoCad)
- Adobe Photoshop/Affinity Photo
- Adobe InDesign
- MS Office including Word, Publisher and Excel
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Flexible working hours are considered on a bespoke working system.
Our client is offering the successful Architect:
- The salary will be based on the individual, dependent on level and experience.
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Training and support
- Career progression to Associate level
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days of holiday plus bank holidays
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.