Do you have a strong background in sales and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with plenty of earning potential?
Our client is an innovative, successful company based in Manchester. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their growing team as an Assistant Sales Manager in Manchester.
The Assistant Sales Manager's duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Guiding, supporting and mentoring a team of 7 negotiators
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Achieving targets to assist company growth
- Providing support to the negotiators as well as developing them
To be considered for the role of Assistant Sales Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- At least 2 years of experience in a senior sales position
- Experience in a high-paced sales environment with a focus on negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent sales background of hitting and exceeding targets
- A strong customer and service approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Also every other weekend Saturday or Sunday 9:00-1:00 pm/10:00-2:00 pm.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Assistant Sales Manager:
- £25,000-£30,000 basic salary
- OTE £45,000+
- Uncapped commission with a guarantee for top performers
- Endless progression opportunities
- Regular incentives
- A shares option within the business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.