Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for the next step up in your career?
Our clients are looking for such as individual to join their team in the Portsmouth area as an Assistant Sales Manager.
They are a highly successful and well-established estate agency that is able to offer great career progression and support.
Working hours of an Assistant Sales Manager:
- Monday to Friday - early finish on a Friday!
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am to 4:00pm
Our clients are offering the successful Assistant Sales Manager:
- £24,000 basic
- £35,000 OTE
- Company car
- Other benefits
Assistant Sales Manager requirements:
- Previous experience in Property Sales
- Highly organised with great time management
- Have excellent customer service.
- Full UK driver’s license
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team.
Key tasks of an Assistant Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Value properties for Sale and follow up valuations to ensure a strong conversion rate.
- Ensure that branch Sales targets are met and motivate staff to achieve branch forecasts.
- Ensure a strong market share in the area.
- Introduce new business to the branch.
- Manage the office in the absence of the Senior Sales Manager or Sales Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure the team sell all company products and services strongly and ethically to an acceptable level to landlords and tenants.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage