Are you experienced in lettings and sales with an interest in becoming a Branch Manager for a well-established, award-winning estate agency?
Our client is a fast-growing company that prides itself on delivering the best customer service. They’re looking for an individual with experience in lettings to become Branch Manager and are also happy to consider those with sales experience upwards from senior sales negotiator/ lettings negotiator to join their team in the Liverpool area.
The Branch Manager's duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Mentoring and training new staff
- Regular 1 on 1’s with staff
- Setting targets and key performance indicators for the branch
- Valuing and listing properties within sales and lettings
- Maximising overall income and profitability of the branch
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- Ability to lead by example and motivate others
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard to achieve targets
- A proven track record in driving business levels forward
- Ability to analyse financial records, plans and follow a budget
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Branch Manager:
- £25,000 basic salary
- £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
- Company pool car
- Percentage of branch income
- Other incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.