Are you an experienced Branch Manager who's looking for an exciting new challenge?
Our clients, a successful multi-branch, independent estate agency, who offer their staff strong salaries, career progression prospects and exceptional training programs.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Branch Manager to join their Sittingbourne-based branch.
The successful Branch Manager will be offered:
- A basic of £29,000
- £45,000 - £50,000 OTE
- With a 3-month guarantee
- Company car or car allowance
- Holiday commission
- Structured career path
As a Branch Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays (rota)
To be considered for the Branch Manager role, you must have:
- Management/ Senior experience in the Property sector
- A strong Property sales record to match
- Great leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team.
- A full UK driver's license
- Excellent ability to build rapport.
- Target-driven and proactive mindset
Key duties of the Branch Manager will include:
- Conducting morning meetings, setting team KPI’s and conducting 1-2-1’s
- Managing the day-to-day running of the branch
- Motivating and supporting your team
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties.
- Having a good knowledge of your local market develops a reputation as an expert in your field
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.