Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team in Warwick and work with multiple Estate Agencies across the UK. The position is working with an industry-recognised professional body.
This role isn’t your standard Estate Agency role as this can offer hybrid working and the opportunity to join a reputable brand.
Working hours of a Business Development Executive:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Hybrid role 3 days in the office, 2 from home
Our clients are offering the successful Business Development Executive:
- Up to £25,000 basic
- £40,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Career Progression
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Free parking
Business Development Executive requirements:
- Knowledge of the Property Industry
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Full UK driver’s license
- Time efficient and organised.
- Someone that is engaging over the phone.
Key tasks of a Business Development Executive will include, but will not be limited to:
- Selling memberships to clients that are yet to engage
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Going to relevant conferences
- Selling online courses
- Sometimes you will be required to go out on the road
- Upselling benefits of becoming a member
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.