Our clients, an established company entering an exciting growth phase, are actively seeking a Business Generation Manager to join their team in Croydon.
You will be responsible for driving new accounts and leads into the business, ensuring the strategy and wider business projects are delivered, providing a standout experience at all times enabling the release of long-term value in an efficient and effective way.
Responsibilities of a Business Generation Manager:
- Delivering the sales and experience contact strategy via multiple communication methods, including telephone, email, and face to face.
- Maintaining contact and managing relationships with new and existing Estate Agents and New Home Developers.
- Onboarding new Estate Agents and Developers, ensuring their training, marketing materials, and communication methods are tailored to their needs.
- Supporting the Business Development team with marketing, including social media, asset development and attending partner events.
- Visiting new sites, branches, and partners to grow business and build relationships, ensure that long term value can be released across the accounts.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on contact performance, sales funnel, and experience, using the data to highlight areas of pain for the customer and process improvements.
Requirements for the role of a Business Generation Manager:
- Significant previous experience within the property industry, with Estate Agent experience preferred
- Strong skills in customer service and relationship management
- Experienced working with B2B clients
- Experience in influencing across various business levels
- Proficient using MS Office and comfortable to work with various software platforms
- Basic £30,000
- OTE £43,000
- Flexible remote work
- Ongoing training & support
- Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm (No weekends)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.