Are you an experienced Administrator with knowledge of the finance industry? We have a new and exciting opportunity for you to join our client who is offering a great position with career progression, a strong salary and benefits!
Our clients a leading Financial Planners based in the Chelmsford area, are currently looking to recruit a Financial Administrator to join their team due to business growth.
- As a Financial Administrator, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday
The successful Financial Administrator will be offered:
- £28,000 basic
- Career Progression
- Qualifications funded and supported
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare (After qualifying period)
Requirements for the role of Financial Administrator:
- Experience or understanding of financial process.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Processing new business applications
- Assisting with suitability reports
- Booking client reviews
- Supporting the Advisors
- Dealing with incoming calls and e-mails
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.