An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to be part of our client's team in an established and successful Financial Planning firm based in Coventry. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded individual with a can-do attitude.
The role is to provide administrative and highly technical support to advisers and senior managers and to provide the client with a positive professional experience.
As a Financial Services Administrator the working hours will be:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 am– 17.00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am– 13:30 pm
Our clients are offering the successful Financial Services Administrator:
- £26,000 - £31,000 basic (depending on experience)
- Great career progression opportunities for a well-established firm
- Free Parking
- Bonuses paid in December
- 22 days holiday plus the ability to buy 5 more
Financial Services Administrator requirements:
- Experience as a Financial Services Administrator
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a wider team
As a Financial Services Administrator, your role will include:
- To obtain current fund values for investments and create reports from this information for customers in accordance with their expectations, in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- To carry out various research activities to assist in the advice process with clients.
- in order to help meet deadlines, customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- To contribute to the organisation and planning by introducing new and improved procedures and by making the best use of resources (e.g. The company Client Management System)
- To manage the process of distributing customers’ letters of authority in order to ensure regulatory compliance and to ensure relevant information may be obtained in a timely fashion.
- To undertake general administrative duties (e.g. scanning, filing, preparing letters etc) in order to ensure that deadlines are met, appropriate records are maintained and are accessible, and so as to comply with regulatory compliance.
- To generate client-facing documents in order to complete the advice process.
- To manage platform funds on an ongoing basis in order to meet customer requirements and to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- To continually maintain and develop technical, product and industry knowledge in order to keep pace with developments and change, in order to be able to work effectively.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director and other advisers in order to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and that regulatory requirements are met.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.