Our clients, a forward-thinking property company in Manchester, are seeking a Lettings Accounts Assistant to join their growing business.
The role will require an individual with experience in accounts, with our clients happy to consider a background in Lettings or other sectors.
The Lettings Accounts Assistant duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing income and expenditure for landlord self-assessments.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and suppliers.
- Tracking and obtaining necessary documents for landlord tax.
- Posting tenant and landlord receipts.
- Producing and sending landlord statements.
- Processing payments.
- Posting and paying supplier invoices.
- Resolving client, tenant and office queries.
- Responsible for preparing tax returns.
- Credit control, following up on late payments and issuing reminders.
- Maintaining bank reconciliation using the CRM and ensuring this is up to date.
- As a Lettings Accounts Assistant you'll be required to work Monday to Friday
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Lettings Accounts Assistant:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage