Our client, a well-established and successful Estate Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Coordinator to join their expanding team in the Birmingham area.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- A professional and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Full UK Driving licence
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- At least 12 months as a Lettings Coordinator
Key tasks of a Lettings Coordinator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants,
- Generating new business,
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- General marketing and business administration
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business
Working hours for a Lettings Coordinator:
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 5:30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Coordinator:
- £21,000 basic
- £22,000 - £23,000 OTE
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.