Our client is a well-established, successful estate agency, looking for a Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Wokingham. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven and career-minded with a passion for the property industry.
As a Lettings Manager, you’ll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Manager the following:
- Up to £33,000 basic salary
- £50,000 OTE
- Private healthcare
- Continuous career progression
- A full training program with continuous support
The main duties of a Lettings Manager include, but won’t be limited to:
- Lettings business generation
- Managing the office and team to a high standard
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1’s and morning/afternoon meetings
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
To be considered for the role of Lettings Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle
- An experienced manager with lettings experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused on leading and motivating a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.