Our client, a successful Independent Estate agent is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving Romford branch. Our client is ideally seeking an applicant with a Property background however, they will consider someone with a Sales and customer service background looking to forge a long-term career within an Estate Agency.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you'll be required to work 5 days a week.
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000
- OTE of up to £30,000
- Career progression
- Full training and support provided
Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator who has the following:
- Is target-orientated and career-driven
- A team player but with an individual flair
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar role
- Is well-presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arrange valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvass for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- General admin
- Preparing Inventory Reports
- Promoting properties for rent
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.