Our client a well-established, independent agent is actively seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office in the Faringdon area.
Ideally, our client is looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual with Lettings experience.
As well as, someone who is passionate about winning new business, building rapport and providing outstanding customer service.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your industry career, with opportunities to progress for the right person!
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £22,000 Basic
- Car allowance
- Up to £30,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Ongoing support and training
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work full time including 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Lettings experience minimum of 2 years - valuations experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
Responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator shall include, but not be limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with all applicant enquiries via phone and online portals
- Organising and attending viewings
- Negotiating the from start to finish lets between landlords and tenants.
- Updating landlords on marketing of properties, to keep them fully up to date with the progress
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned
- Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and the principles of the Data Protection Act
- Being proactive with business development and calling out new properties
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.