Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is looking to join a successful company?
Our clients, an independent, leading and well-established Estate Agency has an EXCITING opening for a Lettings Negotiator to join their Epsom-based branch
Along with this brilliant opportunity, Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic £20,000
- OTE £40,000+
- Structured career progression
- Ongoing training and support
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays on a rota basis
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Previous Lettings experience, essential
- Bubbly and engaging personality
- Results-driven individual.
- Being a key team player
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Building excellent rapport with Tenants and landlords alike
- Providing excellent customer service through all contact aspects
- Carrying valuations and developing the business portfolio
- Being proactive to achieve new business opportunities.
- Conducting property viewings ahead of Tenants moving in
- Being an integral part of a team
- Creating tenancy agreements and all necessary information for the applicants to move into the property in the most helpful and efficient manner possible.
- Remaining up to date on market legislation and changes
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.