Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team based in Coventry.
It is a great opportunity to join a reputable company and really build on your career.
Working hours of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00am – 4:00pm (day off in lieu)
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Up to £25,000 basic
- £30,000 OTE
- Career progression
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- At least 1 years experience in Lettings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literate
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to own a vehicle
Key tasks of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to organise new and renewing tenancies
- Dealing with property maintenance issues, contractors and invoices
- Organising and attending property inspections and follow ups
- Attend property viewings with prospective tenants
- General office inbound and outbound calls plus administration
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.