Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
My client an award-winning independent Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team in Dartford.
- Monday – Thursday, with an earlier finish on a Friday!
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am – 3pm, there will be a day off in lieu offered for working a Saturday
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- Up to £20,000 Basic
- £28,000 OTE
- Ongoing training & support
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Good personal skills
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle
As a Lettings Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings, and lets
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Assisting the sales progression team and attending viewings as and when required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.