Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team in Warwick and work with an industry-recognised professional body.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a real scope to progress in your career.
Working hours of a Marketing Executive:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- There may be times when the job hours need to be flexible
In return, our clients are offering the successful Marketing Executive:
- £32,000 - £34,000 basic
- Hybrid role, work from home 2 days a week
- Ongoing training and support
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Other company benefits
Ideally, to be considered for the Marketing Executive role you must have the following:
- Experience of generating regular relevant, quality content through different marketing channels
- Maximising emerging marketing opportunities
- Building audiences, identifying and reaching hard to reach audiences
- Repurposing content for different B2B and B2C audience segments
- Dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Use of Adobe Pro tools
Key tasks of a Marketing Executive will include, but will not be limited to:
- Content and search engine marketing
- Developing new audiences across online B2B and B2C spaces
- Writing quality, relevant articles for target audiences
- Creating content using film and graphic tools and resources
- Planning and creating content for bulk email communications
- Creation of newsletters
- Understanding and distilling material about key issues including property and education legislative topics
- Liaison with team members, agencies, partners, and a broad range of contributors
- Extracting and condensing information as appropriate to write news articles
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.