Our clients, a well-respected and award-winning practice, are looking to recruit a Mortgage Administrator to join their team based in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire. This position will be office-based, working alongside the Mortgage Advisors in the business.
As a Mortgage Administrator, you will be required to work Monday - Friday
Our clients are offering the successful Mortgage Administrator:
- A basic salary of £24,000
- Excellent working environment
The Mortgage Administrator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the brokers with backend admin using their CRM systems to key information.
- Providing updates to the clients on the progress of their mortgage applications.
- Tracking the mortgage applications with the lender.
- Supporting the clients up until completion.
To be considered for the Mortgage Administrator role, you must have the following:
- Experience working in a Mortgage Administrator role is ideal, but something similar within financial services may be considered
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Confidence on the phone
- Initiative to get the job done.
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.