My client is a rapidly growing, independent mortgage firm looking to recruit experienced Mortgage Advisers to join their expanding team, they are seeing significant growth in business levels, and therefore have the need for more help.
This is a great opportunity to be able to grow your career and work alongside a fantastic team.
The successful Mortgage Adviser will be offered:
- Basic salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
- A realistic first years OTE of £35,000 - £45,000
To be considered for the Mortgage Adviser role you must have:
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification.
- Experience in a mortgage adviser role
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Attention to detail
As a Mortgage Adviser your role will involve:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customers’ needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gather appropriate information from colleagues and generate referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is always up to date.
- Working towards sales targets and always knowing how you are performing against these.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.