Our client, a well-established independent Estate Agency is looking for an experienced office Administrator to join their growing team in Launceston.
A great opportunity to join a market-leading agency.
Ideally, to be considered for the Office Administrator role you must have the following:
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent customer service skill
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in an office environment is an advantage but not essential
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle
The key tasks of an Office Administrator will include, but will not be limited to:
- To be a fully integrated team member and to provide administrative support to both the Sales and Lettings departments
- Answer Telephone calls and emails in a friendly and professional manner
- To direct customer enquiries to the relevant department or office
- To be proficient in the use of all office IT and communication systems
- To assist in the production of sales particulars of properties with good attention to detail
- To provide clients with a professional service
Working hours of an Office Administrator:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.30 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 8.45 am – 1 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Office Administrator:
- Circa £20,000 basic
- Other benefits
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.